On December 21, 2012, the metal community came together in an amazing way to celebrate the life of Suicide Silence singer Mitch Lucker and raise money for his daughter’s future education (with an unforgettable evening of collaborative performances between past/present Suicide Silence members and elite heavy vocalists that created a defining emotional event forever captured on video and audio.
“Suicide Silence – Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show” will be released on February 18, 2014 in North American and March 17, 2014 In Europe as a CD/DVD digipack and CD/Blu-ray combo pack. Directed by Jeremy Schott of MentalSuplex Productions and Zafer Ulkucu of Backseat Conceptions, the concert’s first official trailer can be seen below.
Throughout the historic event, Suicide Silence band members played as guest vocalists covered their songs.
The official track listing is as follows:
01. Destruction Of A Statue (with Jonny Davy)
02. Distorted Thought Of Addiction (with Greg Wilburn)
03. Ending Is The Beginning (with Brook Reeves)
04. Bludgeoned To Death (with Ricky Hoover)
05. Unanswered (with Phil Bozeman)
06. Girl Of Glass (with Myke Terry)
07. Price Of Beauty (with Danny Worsnop)
08. No Pity For A Coward (with Johnny Plague)
09. Disengage (with Cameron “Big Chocolate” Argon)
10. No Time To Bleed (with Burke VanRaalte)
11. Smoke (with Anthony Notarmaso)
12. Wake Up (with Tim Lambesis)
13. March To The Black Crown
14. Slaves To Substance (with Eddie Hermida)
15. OCD (with Austin Carlile)
16. Fuck Everything (with Chad Gray)
17. Die Young (with Robb Flynn)
18. Roots Bloody Roots (with Max Cavalera)
19. Engine #9 (with Mitch Lucker)
20. You Only Live Once (with Randy Blythe)
Mitch Lucker died November 1, 2012 after sustaining injuries in a motorcycle crash in Huntington Beach on Halloween night.
According to the Los Angeles Times, Lucker struck a light pole near the intersection of Main and 13th streets and was thrown from his 2013 Harley Davidson. The motorcycle continued sliding south on Main Street and struck a northbound 2007 Nissan Titan pickup.
Suicide Silence recently entered the studio to begin recording its new album with producer Steve Evetts (Sepultura, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Warbringer). The group’s first CD with new vocalist Eddie Hermida (ex-All Shall Perish) will be released next summer via Nuclear Blast Entertainment, a division of Nuclear Blast Records formed by Nuclear Blast owner Markus Staiger and former Roadrunner A&R chief Monte Conner.
Covered by : Vishal Dey
Source : blabbermouth
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Michael Monroe says that he doubts MÖTLEY CRÜE‘s “The Dirt” biopic is a truthful portrayal of the iconic 1980s rock band. Michael has no interest in seeing the move and he feels the content is not [...]
Queen axeman Brian May shared a recent photo on his Instagram page and revealed who has the best voice on the planet. Brian posted the Kerry Ellis’ concert dates and also revealed their collaboration for the first time with his [...]
In a new Interview with Classic Rock, Sammy Hagar says he is “afraid” to contact Eddie and Alex Van Halen because he doesn’t want them to think that he wants to rejoin the band. He said: [...]
Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page shared a new photo on his Instagram page and revealed an untold story about a gig in 1966. According to Jimmy, The Yardbirds had a date at London’s Marquee Club without any bass player and he [...]
AC/DC singer Brian Johnson is collaborating with EAGLES guitarist Joe Walsh on a new project. Eagles Member took to his Instagram to post a photo of him with Johnson, writing in an accompanying [...]