British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN kicked off the “Legacy Of The Beast” world tour earlier tonight (Saturday, May 26) in Tallinn, Estonia.
The concert in front of a 10,500-capacity crowd at Saku Suurhall saw the band open with “Aces High” (complete with a Spitfire war plane replica suspended over the musicians), which hadn’t been performed since 2014, and continue with “Where Eagles Dare”, which was played for the first time in 13 years.
Other surprises during the set included the Blaze Bayley-era classics “The Clansman” and “Sign Of The Cross”, which received their first airings since 2003 and 2001, respectively, as well as three additional tracks that hadn’t been performed in years: “For The Greater Good Of God”, “The Wicker Man” and “Flight Of Icarus”.
IRON MAIDEN‘s setlist for the Tallinn concert was as follows:
01. Aces High (first performance since July 2014)
02. Where Eagles Dare (first performance since September 2005)
03. 2 Minutes To Midnight
04. The Clansman (first performance since August 2003)
05. The Trooper
07. For The Greater Good Of God (first performance since June 2007)
08. The Wicker Man (first performance since August 2011)
09. Sign Of The Cross (first performance since January 2001)
10. Flight Of Icarus (first performance since September 1986)
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden
13. The Number Of The Beast
14. The Evil That Men Do (first performance since July 2014)
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run To The Hills (first performance since July 2014)