There’s a new update on ex-Slipknot member Chris Fehn’s lawsuit against the band.
Fehn’s lawsuit is filed against two different versions of “Slipknot, Incorporated”, a New York and a California corporation; Knot Merch LLC, Knot Touring LLC, SK Productions, LLC; Knot Touring LLC, M. Shawn Crahan aka Clown, Corey Taylor and Robert Shore, the band’s manager, as well as Shore’s law firm, Rob Shore & Associates, Inc.
Below are some of the points covered:
- The actions of CRAHAN and TAYLOR have damaged FEHN and the SLIPKNOT partnership.
- FEHN is entitled to an accounting of the business of the SLIPKNOT partnership from its inception through and including the present.
- FEHN is entitled to the imposition of a constructive trust on the SLIPKNOT marks for the benefit himself and the SLIPKNOT partnership.
- FEHN’s services were not rendered gratuitously but with the expectation of compensation.
- FEHN was not compensated fully or reasonably for his services performed.
- FEHN is entitled to damages caused by the breach, including interest there on.
You can read the entire document here.