Last week Primus announced that the supergroup with an amazing lineup, called Legend of the Seagullmen, will be opening for them on New Year’s Eve show at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA. The band features an awesome combination of musicians, Tool drummer Danny Carey and Mastodon guitarist, along with film director Jimmy Hayward.
The band has now officially confirmed their full lineup, and it goes like this (via Theprp):
- David “Dr Dreyer” Dreyer – vocals
- Jimmy Hayward (musician/director) – guitars, vocals
- Brent Hinds (Mastodon) – guitars
- Tim Dawson – guitars
- Pete Griffin (Giraffe Tongue Orchestra) – bass
- Danny Carey (Tool) – drums
- Chris Digiovanni – synth
For more info on the band, you can visit their official Facebook page here. And to hear this mind-blowing lineup perform live as Primus’ special guests you’ll have to wait until New Year’s Eve.