As reported, Slash and Perla Ferrar have finalized their divorce earlier this week after 17 years of marriage.
The guitarist was ordered to pay $6.6 million to his now ex-wife, as well as $100,000 per month in spousal support and $39,000 per month in child support.
He got to keep his entire guitar collection, as well as a 2011 Ford F-150 and the Beverly Hills house. Perla, on the other hand, got the house in LA, a 2014 Range Rover, a 2015 Mercedes AMG, and a 2015 Mercedes GL 450.
The Blast has now offered more details regarding Slash’s guitar collection, revealing that it contains 221 instruments, all of which were collectively valued at $1.92 million.
The most expensive axes on the list include:
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard Flame Top (Honey Sunburst) – $375,000
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard Quilt Top (Honey Sunburst) – $225,000
- 1958 Gibson Les Paul Standard Flame Top w/OHSC (Sunburst) – $200,000
- 1959 Gibson Flying V Korina (Korina Natural) – $125,000
- 1957 Gibson Les Paul Standard Gold Top (Gold) – $120,000
Among other interesting stuff, Slash also has a 2014 ASG Walking Dead SG with “The Walking Dead” graphics, valued at $500.
Perla also got primary custody of their children, with each child getting .09% of Slash’s income for the next 20 years.