Microsoft is a leading provider of both hardware and software, but the company is not limited to these areas of activity. Microsoft IT certifications have become the most in-demand credentials everywhere. There are four levels of Microsoft certification: MTA, MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD – entry, associate, expert, and developer. Associate-level MCSA serves as a necessary requirement for MCSE and MCSD. Attaining any of the certifications requires that you meet certain conditions and pass a relevant exam(s).
This post talks about MCSD: App Builder certification, which can be attained by individuals who already possess Microsoft MCSA 70-487 VCE Dumps: Web Applications or MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification. The certification verifies the candidates’ ability to construct contemporary web and mobile services and applications. This is a very important credential for anyone seeking to have unique skills that are recognized everywhere, and to get it, you need to pass one of the 5 offered exams. I want to focus on Microsoft 70-487 exam and take you through the important details you need to know in order to pass it. Are you ready? That’s great!
70-487 exam: details
Microsoft 70-487 exam is called Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services. To pass this exam, you must demonstrate your skills in designing and developing web services that are capable of accessing local as well as remote data coming from varied sources. Passing the exam qualifies you for the position of an application developer.
What are the objectives of 70-487 exam?
The exam tests your understanding and skills in the following technical areas:
- Accessing data
- Consuming and creating web API-based services
- Manipulating and querying data by using the entity framework
- Deploying web services and applications
- Implementing and designing web services
Before taking Microsoft 70-487 exam, you must have practical experience using Visual Studio 2017 as well as Microsoft .NET architecture in designing and developing web solutions. You must also have at least three years of practical experience in planning and administering ASP.NET MVC solutions. Thus, the exam basically is targeted at professional developers.
Why become MCSD: APP Builder certified?
- It is affordable and prestigious to obtain
- You achieve one of your professional goals, and this will provide confidence and personal satisfaction
- You attain skills that make you stand out from your peers
- You become an expert in developing web applications and solutions
- Having a validated credential means more opportunities for you to work and grow your career
- The skills you obtain while pursuing this certification will help you build a successful business and offer web application solutions to enterprises
- More opportunities mean competitive salaries and other benefits
More and more professionals are now seeing MCSD: App Builder certification’s importance. The users want to have a variety with regard to web applications, and this has led to a rise in the number of professionals seeking this credential. That’s why MCSD: App Builder certification is so popular today.
Tips to help you prepare and pass your Microsoft 70-487 exam
- Understand the exam expectations and objectives
- Schedule your exam early enough
- Have a study schedule and time planner
- Get all the relevant information that you’ll need for the exam preparation
- Put together all the resources that you require to prepare for your exam. Make sure everything is visible and in one place
- Make use of study resources like courses, study guides, and practice tests
- Join online discussion groups from where you can ask questions and learn from the experiences of those who’ve already taken the exam
- Take enough rest the night before the exam. Studies have shown that candidates who get enough rest on the eve of their exams get better grades. This is according to the research by Dr. Baert of Ghent University.
- Be at the exam testing center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled starting time
- During your exam, plan your time well, read all the instructions and questions carefully, and make sure you attempt all the questions.
The exam consists of 40-60 questions which come in various types. They include multiple-choice, case study, hotspot, drag-and-drop, and build lists questions. You’ll have 2 hours to answer the questions. The passing score for this exam is 700 out of a possible 1000 points. You’ll have to register and pay $165 to sit the exam.
So what are the advantages of passing your Microsoft 70-487 exam?
Let’s go through the benefits of passing this test one by one:
- Demonstrates your mastery of the requisite skills
This exam measures your ability to design and administer web applications. Passing it will prove that you have mastered the skills and you’re ready to apply them in a real-world scenario.
- You qualify for MCSD: App Builder certification
This is the best part about passing your exam. Besides knowing that you’ve passed, a certification will give further credibility to your skills. It’s everyone’s dream to have their skills proven beyond just passing an exam.
- You obtain a lifetime certification
The MCSD: App Builder certification is for life. Once you attain it, you won’t have to recertify. This means you will always have a way to validate your skills.
- A better approach in providing solutions to businesses
The process that you go through to prepare and pass your exam is long and tedious. Going through it successfully shows how resilient, effective, and competent you are in your skills. You’ll always be focusing on meeting challenges head-on and finding a way to provide tangible solutions to enterprises.
- With credible skills come great job opportunities
Passing your Microsoft 70-487 exam and obtaining your App Builder certification qualifies you for jobs like web developer, mobile application developer, and software engineer. These positions attract average annual salaries of about $111,266 in the US according to Zip Recruiter. This demonstrates how lucrative and competitive the skills of a web developer are.
- Room for career growth
Obtaining the certification proves your competence and effectiveness. This not only means access to better opportunities, but it also implies that with this kind of validated skills, you’ll qualify for promotions at work. Getting a promotion helps you meet your personal as well as career goals. And this is a desire for many professionals.
Are dumps useful in passing Microsoft 70-487 exam?
Yes, they are. Dumps are one of the leading methods to prepare for certification exams. They are past exam questions compiled and uploaded online by experts and previous exam takers. Dumps give you a clue on what to expect in the actual exam. You’ll understand the possible exam format, how to answer questions, and get better with more practice. There are a number of sources for exam dumps. They include PrepAway, ExamCollection, ExamSnap, and more.
Best resources for Microsoft 70-487 exam
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services instructor-led training by Microsoft Learning
- Microsoft Official Practice test for 70-487
- Exam Ref 70-487: Developing Windows Azure Services Study Guide
- PrepAway Microsoft MCSD 70-487 Dumps
- Microsoft Community Forum
Taking Microsoft 70-487 exam is the best decision that you can ever make. The advantages that come with passing this exam and obtaining your MCSD: App Builder certification cannot be underscored. Your skills will be validated, you’ll have access to unique opportunities, and meet your personal goals, among other benefits. As the world leans more towards improved technology, you can never be left out of this revolution if you choose to position yourself right. It’s time to make the decision that will bring positive life-changing opportunities your way.